Coinciding with Australian Cyber Week 2021, the Tasmania Cyber Security Innovation Node and Enterprize Tasmania Ltd present the Big Cyber Ideas Challenge!
We're looking for early-stage cyber security startups to hone their idea through this free, online program taking place from 5-17 October.
Celebrating Tasmania's emerging capabilities in cyber security innovation, the Big Cyber Ideas Challenge is open to all Tasmanians and uses world's best practice in lean startup methodology to teach the basics of how successful startups are built, how ideas can be validated, and how ideas should be pitched for investment.
- first prize of $2500 cash
- meet and develop connections with like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs
- improve your employability through learning new skills in ideation, opportunity shaping and public speaking
- receive valuable feedback and advice on your ideas and how to progress them
- explore the possibility of creating your own job and 'being your own boss'
- learn about the support available to entrepreneurs in Tasmania
- create publicity for your idea or venture